Available 24/7!


Available 24/7!

John Razumich

Criminal Attorney

Learn more about John

Andrew Redd

Criminal Attorney

Learn more about Andrew

Contact Form

How Do I Get My License Back?

How do i get my license back?

I get asked this question all of the time! There are a few main ways.

  1. Pay off existing fines.
  2. Contact the court if you have failed to appear.
  3. See if you qualify for Specialized Driving Privileges (Hardship License).
  4. Rescind your lifetime drivers license suspension.

Numbers 1 & 2 will leave you with an indefinite suspension until you resolve those issues. Check your Indiana license history by going to MyBMV and searching your record for free. In bold writing it will tell you all active suspensions. Any indefinite suspensions fall in this category. For each of these, the license history will tell you what court and give you the phone number. Call that court today to find out what you owe and how to fix it.

Number 3 is for those who have active bmv suspension or court suspensions that are for set periods of time (or for life.) Note that lifetime is different than indefinite. Assuming you qualify (call to ask!) then we can get you back on the road.

Nunber 4 is for people who have served at least 10 years of a lifetime suspension. If this is you, contact us to discuss getting your license back.

All of these can potentially require you to pay reinstatement fees. If you are indigent then you may qualify for a waiver of reinstatement fees.

Let Us Help You WIN Your Case!

Call Us Today! Available 24/7

Sidebar Contact Form